Registration fees for the conference are as follows
Early Registration (by 1 August 2017): 1000 RMB / 140 US Dollars
Late Registration: 1300 RMB / 190 US Dollars
Students, Early Registration (by 1 August 2017): 500 RMB / 70 US Dollars
Students, Late Registration: 650 RMB / 95 US Dollars
Registration is now open. Further information on how to register is available here.
Policy on Cancellations and Refunds
1. No refund will be issued for cancellations, except in the case of a visa application being denied.
2. Refunds for cancellation owing to denial of visa will be considered on a case-by-case basis, and are subject to the submission of appropriate documentary evidence. Requests for refunds must be made in writing by or before 25 September 2017. No refund applications will be considered after this date. Refunds will exclude an administration fee of 10% to cover bank and other charges incurred.
3. Participants are strongly advised to take out an insurance policy to cover travel and registration costs in case they have to cancel participation in the conference for other reasons.
Policy on Receipts and Certificates
1. Presenters and other delegates who register online will be able to collect their registration receipt at the conference reception desk on arrival.
2. Delegates who register on-site will receive their registration receipt via their designated (postal or email) address after the conference.
3. Certificates of attendance will only be issued to delegates who take part in the conference. Those who fail to show up or deliver their presentation will not be issued a certificate.
All foreign visitors desiring to enter China must have a valid passport and visa. Visa application assistance is not provided to attendees. If you have questions regarding the Chinese visa application system, please visit the Chinese visa website (https://www.visaforchina.org/) for information.
The policy as stated on this page is valid from March 2017.